Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Yeah.....

I am so excited! My Eli is home from his Nana's house. I missed my little booger so very much. It is amazing how different he looks everytime he is gone. He always looks enormous when he comes back home. And it is so warming to my heart when he walks in the door and sees me, I can see his whole face light up as he says "MOMMMMY" and runs at me. It just makes my day to know that he missed me and was filled with joy when he saw me. It is refreshing and uplifting. I can't believe how big he is getting! It seems like yesterday he was doing his crazy look at me dance in the middle of our floor in our old apartment bald headed and wearing only a diaper. He is asleep in his bed right now right next to Kai and tonight I can sleep with the peace of knowing my family is all here and well.

Thank you God for the many blessings you have bestowed upon me. You are awesome and I am in awe of you. I pray that I will show my family the love that I feel for them, I feel like I would lay down my life for them God like there is nothing I wouldnt do. Please put in me the desire to show them this selfless love everyday and in everyway. amen.

~Kelli~

1 comment:

Rick Harper said...

Hey baby! I love you so much!