Monday, July 18, 2005

Smile Eli and Kai


This is one of my favorite pictures of Eli and Kai together. They both look so serious with their little precious expressions. This was taken on September 11 2004 for Ricks birthday present. I remember how hard it was to get both of them to cooperate. If Eli was smiling and looking at the camera Kai wouldn't be and if Kai was looking at the camera Eli wouldn't be, it was a lot of work. Kai was a job all in its selft cause to get him to smile I had to make all kinds of funny noises and faces and then when he would crack a little smile I wouldn't beable to get my camera up and ready in time! Anyway, when I was finished taking the roll of film I didn't think I had gotten any good pics but when I got them developed I saw this one and a few others that had turned out good but I just love this one. Evertime I see this picture I can imagine what a future pic of them would look like, maybe they won't be like that. I hope they will smile in their pictures unlike some cool people I know (Jason Maricelli).Anyways, I just wanted to share one of my # 1 pictures of Eli and Kai. Have a blessed day in the Lord..................keli.

1 comment:

HopieHoper said...

Hey Kelli, thank you so much for your note. It is such an encouragement; you have a beautiful heart. Praise God for people like you with such passion to share Christ! Your sons are so precious. Your patience was worth taking it. Please pray for God to work if you think about me on the set, alot of strongholds need to be broken in these peoples lives. Thanks so much! ~Hope