Saturday, July 16, 2005

Mud Splashin Fun





I love this picture.............can you guess who this could be? Right on........my Eli splashin in the mud puddles!! Everytime it rains he asks to go play in the puddles. Here in our new house we don't get that many puddles like we use to at our apartments. We use to love for it to rain because of the puddles that would be waiting for us after the storm. After pretty much every rain we would put his little boots on and go stomping through the puddles in the road. I remember how he layed in one one time and said he was making a puddle angel..........it was so funny. I have a picture of that some where.........now I am going to have to find it. I can't imagine wanting to go play in the puddles..........now I freak out if I get a single drop of mud on me.......why........................................I really don't know. I am getting uptight in my getting older ages! Anyways, here is somemore pics of Eli (in his underwear like he likes it) splashin away in his yucky but super fun mud puddles in our backyard:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HEY KELLI!
THESE PICTURES ARE GREAT! AND THE STORIES THAT GO WITH THEM EVEN BETTER!
LOVE YOU!
KATHY