Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Dash and Baby Jack-Jack








Well Eli decided this morning what he wanted to be for Halloween. I saw a costume in an advertisement of the little boy in the Incredibles and I showed it to him. A grin appeared and a loud "Yeah, I want to be an Incredible!" Last night he ran around the house pretending to run super fast like Dash, I don't know why it didn't occur to me sooner. He is excited. He wants me and daddy to be Elastigirl and Mr. Incredible but.....ummmm I told him probably not. Ha ha. But I thought how cute would it be if Kai was Jack-Jack the baby incredible! So cute, I think.

1 comment:

Rae said...

Hey... this is Journey Mama. My son's name is actually Kayin, pronounced Ka-yeen, but no one can pronounce it so we just call him Kai. Especially in print. It means ocean in Hawaiian, though, which is pretty! You probably know that. The funny thing is that after we named him, we found out that my long lost brother has a son named Kai in Australia, just a few months younger!