Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Class is now in Session


Well, Eli started school last monday officially. I have to say he is enjoying it very much. As of right now we are having class at the table in the dinning area. In about 98 lessons he should beable to read and write, which he is very excited about. He wants to beable to read his little blue bible, he carries it around with him everywhere. Yesterday when we were in "class" we were learning about the sun and he asked me why it didn't fall from the sky like everything else? Good question, huh? How does it stay there? I told him that God does not allow it to fall because he is holding it up (forgetting how literal he takes everything). He looks at me puzzled....."doesn't it burn his hand?" Ha ha, I laughed and explained that God doesn't hold it with his hand he just doesn't let it fall because he is powerful. "God is magical!" he said. Well, yes I guess he is magical. I love when he tells me what is on his mind like that. He makes God so real to me and so "magical and simply radiant". There is nothing like seeing God and His creation through a childs eyes.

1 comment:

JavaMama said...

Nice to hear from you Tyler! I hope things are going well for you. Thanks for your kind words they are refreshing. Be blessed.