Friday, October 21, 2005

paintings and songs





So Eli went to the Museum of Art today. I can't say he enjoyed immensly but I can say he endured it quite well. I thought this was of interest today when I asked him to tell me what he saw in this painting. He said, smoke and clouds and fire. That is pretty good, better than what I would have come up with. There were many other paintings that he had some very good insight on too. I think it so interesting to see through his eyes, some of the paintings when I saw them were so serious and dark but when his little voice spoke of what his mind saw they were captivating and intriguing.




The many faces of Eli. While we are sitting in Hard Rock Cafe eating our lunch a song comes on the tv called Celebration by Kool and the Gang and Eli turns towards us and says "Yeah, it is like Celebration Praise the Lord!"..............yes! I love to hear random out of no wear thoughts of God. I just loved it, Rick and I looked at eachother with much joy and we praised Eli and God right then!!!

No comments: