Saturday, August 06, 2005

Eli's Art


























Eli's picture of his family. Can you guess which one is me? Yep, i am the big pink one with the arms. To the left of me is Eli, next to him is Daddy and then of course the little one is baby Kai. I was thrilled when I noticed that all of us have happy smiles on our faces............and a little worried as to why I am the only one who has arms! Ha Ha...............I guess he notices how hard I work all day long. He he he.















Another very beautiful picture by Eli. I love this one, I am not sure as to what it is but I think it is very artistic and inspiring. I wonder what he had in his mind when he was painting this picture. For me I see red blobs and silver designs but for him at the time he probably had very specific and real things in mind. I love it...............I call it "I wonder".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

THE 1ST THING I THOUGHT OF WAS ELI SWIMMING, SINCE ONE PART OF THIS PICTURE LOOKS LIKE GOGGLES......BUT LIKE YOU.."I WONDER"
MAMA KAT

Beth Danae said...

Just out blog surfing... love the kids art above :)